Here's What You'll Need
(8 oz. Serving)
- 2/3 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 6 oz. Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1/3 Cup Part Skim Ricotta Cheese
- 2 TBS. Parmesan Cheese
- 1 TBS Neufchatel (Light cream cheese may be used as a substitution)
- 2 Tsp. Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Green Onions
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- All Your Favorite Seasonings! (I love garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, basil, oregano, etc.)
Let's Get Started!
Whipping up this sauce has never been easier - seriously! While you've got your pasta boiling, combine all ingredients in a medium sized sauce pan. Cook over medium heat, until desired temperature is reached. As you cook, stir occasionally. In a matter of minutes, you'll have a deliciously sinless, and oh-so-creamy, pasta dish on your stove top. The best part? Nobody will taste the difference! Give it a try, and see for yourself - Happy Cooking!
If you like this recipe, than you'll love all of my favorite recipes! Of course, all of my healthy cooking inspiration comes from Pinterest, and winds up on my Nutrish & Delish board; so be sure to follow me!